Air Duct Cleaning
Breathe Easy With Our Duct Cleaning Service
Dirty Ducts are a real problem. Each time your heating or cooling system operates, contaminants like dust, dander, pollen, dirt, hair, & pet fur are drawn into your ductwork. Over time, this foreign matter builds up, creating an ideal breeding ground for bacteria, microbes, fungi, dust mites and other nasty stuff.
Another issue is filtration. The particles drawn into your air ducts pass through inexpensive fiberglass filters and build up on blower motors, fan assemblies and air conditioning coils. This undermines system performance and efficiency, leading to higher repair and maintenance costs, shorter service life and premature system failure.
Air duct cleaning is a proactive solution to these problems. it will enhance your indoor air quality, improve air flow and air circulation, eliminate the built-up dirt and contaminants, extend the life of your furnace and air conditioner, and reduce respiratory irritation for those with allergies and asthma.
Duct Cleaning Does More Than Just Clean The Air
That’s why so many Utah homeowners and businesses rely on Comfort Zone for air duct cleaning. Our technicians have the tools, methods and experience to thoroughly clean and sanitize all varieties of ductwork and systems – from residential to commercial and industrial.
Our Four Step Process
- The system will be run tested for proper operation. Then the power will be disconnected for safety.
- The blower section will be air washed if applicable.
- The A/C coil will be air washed if applicable
- The burner section will be air washed or vacuumed
- The wall, ceiling and floor registers will be removed
- The supply air duct openings will be blocked with foam register plugs
- The blower entry and heat exchanger or coil exit will be protected
- A HEPA “Negative Air” machine will be attached at the furnace plenum or trunkline.
- Each supply and return air duct will be individually cleaned using a powerful rotating brush or air whip.
- Additionally; antimicrobial agents, deodorizers and sealers can be applied post-cleaning using our duct sanitizing unit. These applications are optional services available for a nominal additional cost.
- The register plugs and furnace protectors will be removed.
- All registers and grilles will be reinstalled.
- Upgraded filtration and air purification options can be discussed to avoid future recontamination.
These steps will ensure that the entire duct system and furnace will be cleaned and decontaminated. This unique process will take between two and four hours per furnace to complete. Air duct cleaning services are available to Utah residents along the Wasatch Front, including Salt Lake City, Ogden, Bountiful, Layton, Provo, Orem, Lehi, Magna, West Jordan, West Valley, Sandy, Draper and other Metro Utah areas.
If you have additional questions about our method or to schedule a convenient appointment, give us a call at 801-542-7100.